advance payment guarantee letter:预付款保证书
letter of credit:信用证
insurance certificate：保险证明书, 保险凭证
pac(provisional acceptance certification) ：临时验收
liquidated damages for delay：延期违约赔偿
labor relation 劳动关系
social insurance protection and welfare社会保险和福利
labor discipline 劳动纪律
trade unions 工会
the conclusion and revision of labor contract订立和变更劳动合同 invalid labor contracts 无效劳动合同
term of the labor contract劳动合同期限
terminate the labor contract终止劳动合同
responsibilities for violating. the labor contract.违反劳动合同的责任 trial execution /the period of trial use试用期
contractual labor relationship劳动合同关系
dissolve a labor contract解除劳动合同
occupational diseases 职业病
extend the working hours 延长工作时间
minimum wage 最低工资
vocational training 职业培训
the social insurance社会保险
legitimate rights and interests 法定权益
the labor disputes arbitration 劳动争议仲裁 annual bonus：年终分红
business secrets 商业秘密
compensatory time off 补假
day-to-day collective bargaining：日常集体谈判 defined benefit：固定福利
disabled person: 残疾人
employee stock ownership plan ：雇员持股计划 economic compensations经济补偿
flexible benefits programs：弹性福利计划
individual retirement account ：个人退休账户 independent contractors：合同工
labor protection benefit:劳动保障待遇
on-the-job training (ojt) ：在职培训
standard hour plan：标准工时工资
supplemental unemployment benefits：补充失业福利 severance pay：离职金
termination at will：随意终止 training expenses:培训费用 temporary worker:临时工
unemployment insurance：失业保险 union： 工会
unit labor cost：单位劳动成本 variable compensation：可变报酬 voluntary time off：自愿减少时间法律英语翻译 work samples：工作样本 worker’s benefits：雇员福利
起始日期月 日开始 月 日交稿总金额
年 月 日 年 月 日
签章) 2 (
to: every supplier
fm: jinjia color printing group company—purchasing department
date: aug. 8th. 2014
subject: about signing the contract
recently my company will sign purchase and sales contract in four copies with every supplier by posting the original. the aim is to make the corresponding contract perfect and standard, guarantee the quality and delivering of my products. when the contract arrives at the suppliers, it should be signed by the legal representative of your company and sealed with the special contract badge. please post them to us before aug. 18th.
thank you for your cooperation!
(if you have any questions, please call 0755-27300555-1213 or fax 0755-27301063.)
supplementary material purchase and sales contract
signed at: fuyong town in shenzhen
date: aug. 8th. 2014
the buyer: shenzhen jinjia color printing group co., ltd
1. general information of the products
the buyers and sellers should ensure the details of each deal by faxing the orders of purchasing during the period of validity.
2. quality requirements
the sellers should agree with the buyers about the every technical parameters and quality standards of the sample.
it should be in original packing and undamaged with clear and complete marks, which can be consulted in the purchasing requirements provided by the buyer.
(1) the seller delivers the products to the promissory place. the seller takes charge of the transportation fee of truck and ship. but the other ways and fees of transportation should be negotiated between the seller and the buyer.
(2) the time of delivering is the point-in-time or schedule which was ensured by the two parties. if the buyer asks the seller to deliver the products in batch, the specific time and the quantity of each patch should be informed in written.
5. check and accept requirements
the techniques and quality requirements which are confirmed by the buyer or the material sample provided by the buyer are the check and accept requirements. and the sealed sample is the right reference standard when the two parties dispute over the quality of the material.
the seller should have the duty to keep the secret of the technical data, drawing sample etc. which are related to the products of the buyer. the seller doesn’t have the right to reveal the secret to the third party without the permission of the buyer in written.
7.period of discrepancy
(1) when the seller receives the purchasing orders from the buyer, the seller should sign them, seal them with the company badge and fax them to the buyer’s company within two hours. if the seller has the dispute over the data or other requirements on the orders, the seller should inform our company in written within two hours after the seller receives the orders. this dispute should be negotiated by two parties.
(2) if it is not in accord with the contract such as the quality, quantity, packing, variety, standard, model, the buyer should dispute over them with the seller in written within seven days after the buyer receives the products. and the buyer
keep the right to claim for compensation for the pecuniary loss in the process of producing, which is caused by the material provided by the seller.
(3) if the quality of the material is not in accord with the contract, the buyer should inform the seller in time in written or oral. but this material should be in its guarantee period. it should be solved during the promissory time limit. it couldn’t exceed the following time limit at latest:
a. the seller in shenzhen area should arrive at the spot to solve the problems in two hours since the seller is informed.
b. the seller in guangdong province except for shenzhen area should arrive at the spot to solve the problems in four hours since the seller is
c. the seller in china except for guangdong province should arrive at the spot to solve the problems in two days since the seller is informed. if this
seller has office in guangdong province, the time limit will be according
to principle a.. if the seller doesn’t solve the problems during the time
limits, the seller will be regarded to acquiesce the claim and opinions of
the buyer. the buyer should take on the pecuniary loss. the written claim
from the buyer should include the general information of the material
problem, the description of the quality bug, quantity and the opinions of
dealing with the problems of the buyer.
(4) the buyer should dispose the material of quality bug in the proper manner during the time limit before the seller arrives. if there is other quality bug caused by the improper manner, the corresponding pecuniary loss should be deducted from the seller.
8.mode and time limit of payment
(1) mode of payment: if the sum is less than 100,000 (rmb), it can be paid in telegraphic money or check. if the sum is more than 100,000 (rmb), it can be paid in banker’s acceptance draft.
(2) time limit of payment: it will balanced by 90 days.
9.breach of faith responsibilities
(1) if the seller will not deliver the products or not in the promissory time, which leads the end or stop in the production of the buyer, the seller should take on the pecuniary loss. if the time to deliver the products exceeds the limit on the contract or purchasing orders, the seller should compensate the buyer for the breach of faith at the 3‰ per day of the sum. without the permission of the buyer, if the seller delivers the products in advance, the buyer has the right to refuse them. if the buyer is in reason to foresee that the seller will not supply the products in time, after it is confirmed, the buyer has the right to relieve the contract unilaterally and will not take the breach of faith responsibilities.
(2) if the quantity of the material is less than the requirement on the contract,
which is caused by the quality or other reasons, the seller should supplement the rest in time, if the buyer demands. the supplementary should be treated with the products which exceed the time limit of delivering. if the quantity is less than the requirement, the seller should take on the pecuniary loss. if the
quantity is more than the requirement, the buyer has the right to refuse the redundant.
(3) if the quality of the material is not in accord with the contract, it should be
treated with as follows:
a. if the material of the seller has a slight quality bug, which has no obvious
effect on the products, the whole batch should be treated with as the
special purchasing one. the proper money should be deducted from the
pay. and the buyer has the right to trace back to the seller, if this material
does impact the quality of the products.
b. if the material of the seller occur quality problem in producing, which is
confirmed that it is caused by the material from the seller, the seller should
take on the responsibilities and compensate the pecuniary loss.
c. these problems caused by the material such as the lack of material, stop
production, change in production schedule, delivery to the customers leads
to do the products over again. the seller should take on the direct and
indirect pecuniary loss.
d. if the material from the seller is not in accord with the requirement on the
contract, it should be returned. the seller should move them away at latest
in three working days. during this time limit the buyer could keep this
material temporarily if the condition is permitted. if it exceeds this time
limit, the buyer should not have the right to keep them any longer, or take
on any responsibilities. the buyer has the right to deal with this material,
but the fee should be taken on by the seller.
10.ways to solve the dispute over the contract
if the two parties have the dispute over the contract, they should negotiate
with the principle of credibility cooperation and mutual benefit. if they can not agree with each other, they will issue the claims to the court in the city where the contract is signed.
11.this contract will become effective with the signature and seal since the datethat it is signed. the period of validity is one year. during this year the twoparties should not change or relieve the contract at random. the things which are not on the contract should be negotiated with the two parties, and make the supplementary regulations which share the equal effectiveness with this contract. the original contract is in four copies. the three copies are in the buyer and one copy is in the seller.
the seller: (seal)
principal agent: (signature)
the buyer: (seal)
principal agent: (signature)
e - mail：
代 表 人（签章）：
乙方：上海乞博信息科技有限公司 联系地址：上海嘉定安亭新源路66弄21号305 邮政编码：201405 联系电话： 15001775187 qq：188188975 e - mail：firstname.lastname@example.org 代 表 人（签章）：日期
工管7班 谢梦然 11020145
force majeure referred to in this contract means any objective circumstance, which is unforeseeable, unavoidable and insurmountable.
if a contract cannot be fulfilled due to force majeure, the obligations may be exempted in whole or in part depending on the impact of the force majeure on the contract.
in event of the force majeure, the affected party shall notify the other party of the impact of such events on the execution of the duties in this agreement to minimize the other party’s losses, and simultaneously submit the relevant official credentials concerning the force majeure herein.
both parties shall refer to consultation first when dispute arise during the process of fulfilling this contract. in case of consultation failure, any party can refer to beijing arbitration commission for arbitration. arbitration should be final and abiding to both parties.
this contract is in duplicate, and shall come into force after it is signed and sealed by legal representatives or authorized representatives of both parties.外事侨务工作总结 供电所安全员个人工作总结